Monday, April 13, 2015

My First ROCKSBOX!






























 
I must admit, when Rocksbox reached out to me about the possibility of collaborting I didn't know anything about them, so I had to do a little research before jumping stiletto first into such a committment. Needless to say, I am so glad I did. I mean, what is more exciting then to have my on personal jewely stylist that will pick out three pieces and ship them right to my doorstep every month? Exactly, nothing is better! I received my first Rocksbox and am so excited that I had to share my pieces with you even BEFORE I wore them. :-)
 
I know you are just as excited and just for you, use my special code at checkout: vdarnelthomasxoxo

Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment