Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hemp Hearts Foods



My passion for fitness, a healthy lifestyle, and a vegan diet makes it more than difficult to find treats that fit into all three of these categories while still offering enough flavor and taste to make it worthwhile.
 
Enter Hemp Hearts Foods...


Packed with enough flavor to make even the simplest of salads or dairy free desserts savory enough to ask for seconds and even third servings! I must be honest in saying that I loved this so much that that I ended up finishing the bag as a snack...I truly wanted to try it on/with different things, but ended up out one afternoon without another snack in my purse, these were handy, and instead of reaching for something that I would regret, I finished off the bag.



 
It reminds me granola pieces, but definitely tastier and more satisfying and easier to chew. I didn't get the chance to try it on my cereal, but I did mix it with dairy free yogart and bananas which was actually a really satisfying way to quench my random sweet tooth.








Product  provided c/o Hemp Hearts Foods as a sample for my personal review.
 
After visiting the website and learning even more about story of Hemp Hearts Food, their mission, and products I can't help but respect everything that they stand for and I am wishing that I was a professional athlete so that I could apply to be a Hemp Fueled Athlete because I really do find myself truly standing behind this new brand of healthy snacking! Hmmm, maybe they will start an ambassador program?!?!?!? :-)
 
Have you stopped by to check out their story:  
 
We heart hemp foods SO much we see no reason to love any other, and that’s why we ONLY manufacture and sell hemp foods.
When it comes to hemp foods, we want to know as much as possible and be involved at every level - from seed to shelf. Luckily we are! We are tremendously proud to be the world’s largest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell our own line of hemp foods.
We are in the fields educating farmers and encouraging more hemp acres.
We make virtually everything on-site at our world class manufacturing facility. Our manufacturing plant has achieved the highest level of global certification in food safety and quality (BRC Grade A).
We are proactively spreading the word about hemp foods to all those that will listen. We share over two million sample packages per year to hemp fans young and old all across North America

Fashionably Fierce and Stylishly Savvy! Thanks for your support and inspiration! :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment